GFSDK_Aftermath_DX12_RegisterResource returns GFSDK_Aftermath_Result_FAIL_D3dDllNotSupported

I’m getting GFSDK_Aftermath_Result_FAIL_D3dDllNotSupported when calling GFSDK_Aftermath_DX12_RegisterResource. This is on Windows 11 with the latest SDK. The register function is still in beta according to the description in the Header file. So I was wondering if this function should work and what might be a way to get it working?

We’ve run into the same issue. Using the d3d12core.dll version distributed with the OS (10.0.19041.1266) it works, but using a newer version from Agility SDK (10.0.210513-1645) it fails with D3dDllNotSupported.

This seems like a very useful feature, hopefully it’s something that can be supported in the future as well.

Hello,
Thank you for using Nsight Aftermath and I’m sorry you ran into this issue. I will contact the engineering team and get back to you on your question.
Regards,

Hello,
Thank you for using Nsight Aftermath and I’m sorry you ran into this issue. I will contact the engineering team and get back to you on our support of the newer version of the Agility SDK.
Regards,