Help Porting Camera Drivers to Jetpack 5.0.1 Xavier AGX

I am trying to port drivers for some LI-AR0820-GMSL2 cameras from Leopard Imaging. The most recent version of the driver supports Jetson 4.6 and I would like to port it to 5.0.1. So far I have successfully unpacked the latest kernel source from the dlc, modified the original patch files for the driver, applied the patches, and compiled the kernel following these instructions, which was successful. I then copied the tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb file copied it to kernel/dtb/ on my host machine and ran sudo ./flash.sh -k kernel-dtb jetson-xavier mmcblk0p1, which was also successful. I was then able to boot the Xavier and replace /boot/Image with the newly built Image file from kernel_out, and rebooted the Xavier. I should then be able to see the camera under /dev/video*, but it does not appear and nvgstcapture-1.0 fails because it does not detect any devices. What should I do to solve/troubleshoot? Also let me know which logs/files would be helpful and I would be glad to add them.

Please contact with Leopard Imaging to support this issue. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.