Jetson Xavier Agx camera is not exist

I connected jetson agx and LI-IMX274-MIPI-M12 camera. But the computer does not see the camera. When I connect usb camera, it sees it.
bash: cd: /dev/video0: No such file or directory

First, you should never cd to the /dev/video0 node, because that’s a (character special) file, not a directory. If you want to see whether it’s there, you need to use something like ls -l /dev/video0

Second, did you install the kernel module / driver for the camera, and set the Jetson to expect that camera? I assume from the model number that it has a supported sensor, but does it also have a supported I2C control board? (E g, is this particular model on the list of verified-compatible cameras?)

Thank you for your answer
1- I tried as you said, it still didn’t work.
2- I’m new to these topics, can you tell me how to do it?

Please consult with Leopard to get the driver for your sensor board.

@SimonZhu
Could you provide the driver.

@passenger
Please check your BSP version by cat /etc/nv_tegra_rlease

1 Like

cat: /etc/nv_tegra_rlease: No such file or directory

Sorry to typo
cat /etc/nv_tegra_release

R32 (release), REVISION: 5.1, GCID: 27362550, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Wed May 19 18:16:00 UTC 2021

@passenger Our latest Xavier IMX274 driver is based on R32.5.0. Please download the driver guide below.

1 Like

@SimonZhu @ShaneCCC

Thank you.

can you tell me how to install the driver

@passenger Please follow the instruction in page 3 to install the driver. You may need to download the R32.5.0 OS image from our driver guide and flash it to Xavier (step1) before installing the driver.

@SimonZhu

thanks, will my files be deleted as a result of this?

@passenger If you are using R32.5.1 OS, the R32.5.0 driver may not work, so it’s better to re-flash the Xavier with R32.5.0 OS image and then install the driver.

@SimonZhu
if I try 32.5.1, will my files be deleted when I flash the driver ?

@passenger The driver probably won’t work with R32.5.1.

@SimonZhu
OK. I understand. but i want to try. Will my files be deleted only when I install the driver? I want to learn this.
I tired you. thank you.
good day

@passenger Yes, the camera will not be detected before installing the driver.