How can I switch between 1.8v to 3.3v of a GPIO pin in Jetson AGX Xavier?

Hi,

I am developing software to read and write on a GPIO pin for Jetson AGX Xavier. There are some GPIO pins on the AGX Xavier board which can be selected to operate at 1.8v or 3.3v. So, I want to know how this can be done via software. Any leads here are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-RK

hello rmandala,

there’s Jetson-IO tool to simplify the configuration of the I/Os exposed by the 40‑pin expansion header.
please check developer guide, Configuring the 40-Pin Expansion Header to enable Jetson-IO for pin configuration.
thanks

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the quick reply, I went through this doc before I created this post but did not find the required answer. Maybe I overlooked the doc, could you please point me to the specific section that answers my question?

Also, in some other documents, I found that J514 header will do this work by shorting the respective pins. Please give some clarification on this so that I can move forward with my development. How the switching between 3.3v and 1.8v happen? through hardware settings or software commands.

Thanks,
RK

hello rmandala,

there’s level shifter,
please also check application note, 40-Pin Expansion Header GPIO Usage Considerations for reference,
thanks