How do I transfer my image from PC to Jetson Nano

The SD card I buy has no need to flash. So how should I transfer my image from PC to Jetson Nano?

Please use the flash.sh command, see NVIDIA Jetson Linux Driver Package Software Features : Flashing and Booting the Target Device | NVIDIA Docs

But the SD card that I buy they say no need to flash.

If you want to flash your image from PC to Jetson Nano, why it’s no need to flash?

I don’t know what SD card you bought, does it has any preload image? What the SW version inside?

Sorry just check the product’s details. The SD card does not need to be format only. The MakerDisk microSD card comes Pre-loaded with JetPack 4.5.1 for Jetson Nano B01 or Jetson Nano 2GB ready to boot up on the respective board.

There is also memory on the Nano module. That memory works for a certain range of SD card versions. If your SD works with what is on the module’s QSPI memory, then it should “just work”. If not, then you have to flash the module (the SD card would not need to be touched if the Nano was already flashed with a QSPI release compatible with the 4.5.1 SD card).

FYI, on the Ubuntu 18.04 host PC with JetPack/SDK Manager installed you could pick a release version by starting this way on command line:
sdkmanager --archivedversions

May I know how to flash own data in the Jetson Nano SD card?

Please refer to NVIDIA Jetson Linux Driver Package Software Features : Flashing and Booting the Target Device | NVIDIA Docs

The flash software runs on an Ubuntu 18.04 host PC. You can get this from here:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetpack

If you wish to use an older release you would still use the same software, but you’d start it with:
sdkmanager --archivedversions

That software essentially installs Ubuntu 18.04 plus NVIDIA direct hardware access drivers. This also makes available other related software, e.g., CUDA.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.