How to log into Nvidia SDK Manager with Google account

Hello,

Not sure if im in the right forum, could not find a section regarding help for the Nvidia SDK Manager.

I have signed up with Google for an account on https://developer.nvidia.com/ and are able to log in (hence me being able to post here aswell).

When I start the Nvidia SDK Manager, i get a choise between NVIDIA DEVELOPER, NVONLINE and OFFLINE to log in with. I chose NVIDIA DEVELOPER since i made an account here. When i insert my email and password (google pw) it does not work.

How can i log in given my situation? Can i also download the Jetpack tools without an account?

Regards,
Maarten

Hello Maarten,

Selecting the NVIDIA Developer was the correct thing to do. To get to the Google login, though, you will have to click “Create account”, which will take you to the page with the social logins.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Best,
Tom

Hello Tom,

I have used “Create account” on the website of developer.nvidia.com to login with my google account. However, when I start the SDK manager, I can not log in with that google account.

Where do i need to click in the image below to log in with my google account?

[url]https://imgur.com/a/1gGj6DL[/url]

Regards,
Maarten

Hi Maarten,

Are you using the same user/password that was used at account creation?

Thanks for your patience while we work this out.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I used the same user/passwors as my google account, i did not get to choose a password at account creation. However, I have gone trough the “I Forgot my password” flow and set a password. I am now able to log into the SDK application and download the files.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Maarten,

I am glad you are now able to access the files.

Have a great day,
Tom

I have the same problem
Have created a login with my google account
Can login to the web portals with it
But i can not login to the sdk manager

The request to reset password does not send any emails

When I tried many times I got locked and an email was received to unblock which I did

But still don’t have any emails on request to reset password

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Laguna

Hi Laguna,

If you’ve used your Google, Facebook, wechat or qq account credentials to sign-up at developer.nvidia.com, you will not be able to use these credentials to login to NVIDIA SDK Manager.

Please create a new account without using these social services. We are sorry about this inconvenience.

Best,
Tom

Hi

I have registered to developer.nvidia.com website

ID : kiseop.geum@mobis.co.kr (Not social account)

I can access to website using thie account, but cannot login to sdk manager using same account.

I have created several account instead of this account, but still not possible to login to sdk manager

sdk manager was installed and executed in ubuntu linux 16.04 environment

Please help me

Thanks
Kiseop geum

Hi kiseop.geum,

I checked your account, and there is nothing blocking it on our end.

Are you selecting the appropriate login tab for your account type?

• NVOnline — partners.nvidia.com
• DevZone — developer.nvidia.com

Hello,

It seems rather unintuitive to be able to create an account with a social network and then not be able to use it properly. I have the same issue with nvidia sdk manager. However, I have 2 problems with the solution of creating another account. First, I have purchased a course on my current account and I would like to use the same one for logging in the sdk manager. Second, even if I try to create a second account, I would have to use a separate email account.
Is there any other way I could do this?
Thank you for your help in advance.

All the best,
Angel

Hi Angel,

The SDK Manager must initiate logins thru a command line interface. Using a social login requires a visual component, and is not supported on the SDKM. Unfortunately, you will need to use a second email account.

Best,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the fast reply. After a little bit of trying and failing I figured out a way:

In the login form enter the email and then click Forgotten Password.
An email will be sent with a link that is supposed to reset the password but it doesn’t. However,
it does take you to a different login screen where you can again enter just the email and then again click Forgotten Password. This time you should be able to “reset” the password of your social platform account and it becomes a regular account.

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that it is possible to set a password to your social platform account.

All the best,
Angel

Thanks, Angel, for your answer! It worked for me, too - now I can use my previous Google account with a separate password, and don’t need to create a new account!

allthumbsup