I am making a portable GameCube Emulator with the Jetson nano (I have some questions)

So I wanna make a portable GameCube Emulator Handheld with the Jetson nano, and I wanted to use a battery pack to supply its power, j was wondering if I could use this adapter https://www.amazon.com/CCYC-Barrel-Wireless-Router-Speakers/dp/B079K2DS3H/ref=asc_df_B079K2DS3H/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242074892521&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15647786898408476022&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031262&hvtargid=aud-829758849484:pla-438930790030&psc=1
To connect the battery pack and the Jetson, I also need a screen, can anyone recommend me a portable screen for the Nano? I’m looking to buy this controller https://www.amazon.com/Docooler-Wireless-Retractable-Controller-Smartphone/dp/B07J627XT1/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?keywords=ipega+9083&qid=1570031098&s=gateway&sprefix=ipega+&sr=8-8
And putting the Jetson nano and the screen in between the controller and the battery on the back
If anyone can help me out here I would be thrilled! I wanted to make something like this because I haven’t seen anyone use the Jetson nano for emulation handhelds and someone has made emulation tests and this little guy runs GameCube games pretty well! So I wanted to make a GameCube portable handheld for my sisters birthday because she grew up with game boys and GameCubes, her favorite games are pikmin and luigis mansion and I’m hoping they could run on the nano, anyways thank you guys so much!

Hi xseabass05,

Below is the comments from our HW team as your reference:

For his first question, about powering Nano with a battery pack, the link he supplied was just for a USB type A to barrel jack adapter. The Amazon page only mentions 2A current, so this would be similar to using the Micro B connector for power. He didn’t provide any information about the battery pack itself. As long as the battery voltage meets our voltage tolerance in the Data Sheet, it may work, but not sure how much current the cable can really handle. As I mentioned, the add only says it can be used with a 2A adapter. If the battery pack can supply more current and he runs the Nano in a mode that draws more, it could be more than the cable is rated for. Would probably work, but no guarantee the cable won’t fail (get hot and melt).

For the 2nd question about having a portable screen, the one he points too appears to use Bluetooth 3.0 to carry the display info. I don’t know if we support this – more of a question for software I would think. I would think it would be easier if he could find a small display that supports HDMI or DP which I assume are both supported by our SW.

Thank you, can I use this battery pack? Amazon.com
And then can I use this screen? https://www.amazon.com/7inch-HDMI-LCD-1024x600-Capacitive/dp/B07X2BTCR1/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?keywords=Nvidia+Jetson+Nano+Portable+Screen&qid=1570073318&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExUUpDM1JLOFVSTkVFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDA1OTcyMTc2QVJUU0FWMzlVWCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzA2MzUxMTY5S1RXWjRaSDVBMSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9tdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
And can this cable work to power the nano? Amazon.com
It’s a 5v di I’m thinking it could work?

I’m sorry, at the end I meant to say it’s a 5v cable so I’m thinking it could work