I can't see anything on viewport

I updated omniverse to 2022.2.0 and on open, i dont see anything on viewport.

Hi there, Can you try these steps and see if anything shows up?

• Create a new scene
  • Click Audio2Face Menu -> Head Template -> Create
  • In the viewport, press F key

Hi, it did not work. Please refer to my screen recording.

By the way, my previousversion did not have this issue… please help

Can you please send the Audio2Face log files which can be found here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Audio2Face

kit_20230301_074508.log (659.6 KB)
kit_20230301_081314.log (654.8 KB)
kit_20230301_082742.log (653.4 KB)

Here are the most recent logs

Thanks for providing the logs.

It seems latest Audio2Face doesn’t support your graphics driver.

The recommended driver: 527.37
The latest driver version may also work but is not fully tested.

Can you try installing 527.37 to see if it works?

I am a 100% novice with no experience with 3d modeling or anything, but I too recently installed Audio2Face and can’t for the life of me figure out how to see any model at all in the viewport… I’m on a Windows 11 machine, my graphics driver version is 531.29

What is going on?

Can you please try graphics driver version 527.37?

Okay. But now what? I can’t even figure out how to get a model on the stage… can you provide very simple, step-by-step instructions on how to get the default male or female head on the stage? thanks!

If you open a fresh Audio2Face, it should load the default male.

You also have the option to load the demo scenes while inside the app using menu Audio2Face -> Open Demo Scene

Screenshot_6

When I try that, there is still nothing… and there is a yellow error/warning at the bottom that disappears that says "Unable to read TRT info: " with a long path to something that appears to be missing

Could you please send your latest Audio2Face log file which can be found here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Audio2Face?

kit_20230317_135146.log (1.0 MB)

kit_20230317_133157.log (6.4 MB)

this is absurd! as a new user, i can only include 1 link/attachment in a post? and i have to wait 1 minute before posting again? are you so overwhelmed with bots and hacks that you have to make the experience for human users so awful?

kit_20230317_092135.log (625.9 KB)

It looks like you’re using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, but Audio2Face needs an RTX graphics card.

wow. i wish i had seen the requirements. i’ve been pulling my hair for hours. my bad. thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.