JetPack 4.2.2 is not listed in SDK Manager

Hey there.

After trying a couple of different SDKManager versions, unfortunately, I can’t seem to see JetPack 4.2.2 version on the installation list. I need this version since I use an OS that has custom drivers in it, based on L4T version 32.2.1. I couldn’t find any other medium to download the JetPack version.

I tried running $ sdkmanager --archivedversions, still, no good.

Can you please help?
Thanks.

There was some release in the JetPack/SDKM 4.x release before which the “apt” package mechanism was not used for NVIDIA content, and then at or above that release version “apt” was used for NVIDIA packages. I’m not sure which release, but I suspect this means that 4.2.2 is from that prior era. You might want to go to the list of old versions and download and try 4.2.2 directly:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetpack-archive

Thanks for the info @linuxdev. I inspected that page but couldn’t figure out how to download the said version from there. It just says to use SDK Manager. I might be missing something obvious here, can you help me out?

Hi user108631,

The JetPack-4.2.2 is older version, so it’s not list in SDK Manager.
Please download Driver package and System Root Filesystem from here and flash image by manually.
Detail flash steps, please reference Quick Start Guide.

After finish the flash, you use apt command to install sdk components.
$ sudo apt update
$ sudo apt install nvidia-jetpack

SDK components through apt install does not work, will check with teams.

Hi user108631,

We add JetPack-4.2.2 back to SDK Manager, please use below command to install:
$ sdkmanager --archivedversions

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.