Jetson 3.3 : Boom is not running

It sounds like the boot rom not loading is an actual hardware failure. I say this because some of the basic steps you have taken, and then verified via command line flash using a real Ubuntu host, would tend to rule out most of the errors which might be made in the flash process itself.

You could try from a different PC host just to see if you get the same error when the PC changes. Some rare PCs have USB problems (even when not a VM), but the boot rom not running tends to not be a USB issue.

Deleting your PC’s downloaded software, and then downloading and trying again with new software might validate if the actual software you were using to flash with is somehow corrupt.

So, do you think is a board issue?Or my computer issue?

Is there anyway to overcome?

I suspect it is hardware failure in the Jetson. However, about the only way to test is to try a different PC host…there is no way to be sure without trying either a different Jetson on the same host or a different host on the same Jetson (and I assume it is easier to find a second host than it is to find a second Jetson).

Hi brunoeducsantos,

The linuxdev is correct, please try others host to confirm this is host PC issue or Jetson board issue.
Thanks!