Hi, I’m thinking of following the certification course for the Jetson in the requirements it says to buy a camera among those recommended which one do you recommend?
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit or Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit*
- MicroSD card (64 GB UHS-1 recommended, 32 GB UHS-1 minimum)
- Micro-B USB cable
- Power supply
- Camera (Logitech C270 USB webcam or Raspberry Pi camera module v2)
- PC or laptop with an SD card slot (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- Recommended : NVIDIA JetBot
*Any Jetson can be used to complete the course (except Jetson TK1).
Finally, it is written that you can use any card except the TK1. I will use the nvidia Xavier NX.