Jetson Nano 2GB autologin won't work

Hey,
I want my user to be automatically logged in when I boot the Jetson Nano, so that it connects to WiFi and I’m able to access it via ssh. The problem is that whenever I boot the Nano it will still show the login prompt. I’m not asked to enter my password anymore but I still need to press enter or click on login to get logged in. This is after I e/etc/gdm3/custom.conf to set AutomaticLoginEnable=true, and editing /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/50-nvidia.conf to add the lines:
autologin-user=nvidia
autologin-user-timeout=0

Still, once I boot the Nano the login prompt still appears and I have to press enter before logging in and connecting to the network.
So far the only solution seems to be having a keyboard attached at all times and pressing enter 20 seconds after the Nano turned on. But that seems rather silly and blocks an important USB port for my application.

I’m aware that a very similar thread already exists (NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Auto Login doesn't work) but the solution offered there also doesn’t solve the issue. And the last post by a mod suggests to open a new thread. So here I am.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks