Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit, SD card image , jetson-nano-2gb-jp461-sd-card-image.zip is not booting normally,

I recently bought a Jetson Nano 2GB. I am trying to bring up the board for the first time and have followed the instructions as per Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer . When I put the SD card into Jetson and connect it to the Monitor, I am being asked for ID and password

I had the same problem.
So I changed the image to jetson-nano-2gb-jp451-sd-card-image.zip and wrote it to SD.
Then, without asking for id/password, the system configuration screen is displayed and the normal boot settings are made. General Linux system settings… and booted normally.
strange background. .I see a cloud-like desktop… Normal booting…

my target number : 945-13541 - 0001 - 000, S/N 1425020021254

Hi,
If you have flashed and booted the device successfully with jp451 image, it should be a good device. Please try jp461 image again.

Because I set id/password in system configuration in jp451
If I enter id /password in jp461, it will be normal booting.
thank you

I tried booting again by inserting the jp461 into the sd card. There are settings like a normal linux installation screen while asking NVIDIA End user license Agreements, and… …it boots normally. It doesn’t ask for id/password first.

Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit, jetson-nano-2gb-jp461-sd-card-image.zip booting, booted normally.

Check uname -a kerenl version in LXtermial
linux hjxxx-desktop 4.9253-tegra …Sat Feb 19 08:59:22 PST 2022,

My Experience: Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit board
After booting with jetson-nano-2gb-jp451-sd-card-image.zip first
When you try again with jetson-nano-2gb-jp461-sd-card-image.zip, it boots normally without id /pass, with NVIDIA End user license Agreements… Good luck,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.