I have worked with older Nano, I don’t remember having boot problems, but now I bought a new Nano B01, it went dead after connecting HDMI cable to the monitor, here is my quite strange experience (on Win 10):
- I downloaded the latest 6GB image - jetson-nano-jp451-sd-card-image.zip
- I flashed it on 32GB SHDC SD card
- I connected J48 jumper and external 10Ah battery, green led is on
- connect with micro-USB to the laptop
- I was able to see Jetson Nano on СОМ9 (HardwareIds: VID 0955 and PID 7020)
6, I was able to connect with Putty (0.74 32-bit), first time there was error message - something like “System can not configure need to boot…” but the second time after I rebooted from battery I was able to configure language, user / password, etc.
- then at last I saw these two -
- APP Partition Size?
- Delete un-used bootloader partitions ?
After I pressed enter there passed several minutes, then again the message - “System can not configure need to boot…” , I rebooted, connected HDMI cable, keyboard, mouse but there were no signal.
What is worse I do not see anymore Nano in Ports (COM & LPT).
I follow directly :
Initial Setup Headless Mode
Now I can not connect with HDMI, tried several times with another SD Card and battery and another PC, the greed LED on Nano is On but nothing in COM Ports List.I tried without the J48 but can not see anything on the external monitor.
Is this a sign of a physical damage? I have only few days to return it back so please let me know .