My Jetson Nano is not showing the booting screen the first time…
- I have purchased Jetson Nano from Amazon.in.
- I have used the recommended SparkFun Power Supply to power the device (https://www.adafruit.com/product/1995)
- I have followed Jetson Nano Getting Started Guide (https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/get-started-jetson-nano-devkit#write)
- I have used HDMI to VGA converter and plugged with the monitor.
- 128 GB SD card used to flashed Jetson Nano Developer Kit SD Card Image.
I can see the green light ON, when I power Jetson nano. However, it is not showing the booting screen (NVIDIA logo) on monitor.
Could you please suggest how can I resolve this issue?