Jetson Xavier Nano

Hello
I have Ubuntu 18.04 installed on my Jetson Nano Xavier device. And I am trying to install Ros Melodic. But I am getting the following error message:
Err:10 https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/t210 r32.7 Release
Could not wait for server fd - select (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) [IP: 2.19.196.203 443]
Reading package lists… Done
E: The repository ‘https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/common r32.7 Release’ no longer has a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: The repository ‘https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/t210 r32.7 Release’ no longer has a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Can you help me solve my problem ?

Supposed you’re using Jetson Nano, there is not product called Jetson Nano Xavier.

You can refer to Building a Map Using LiDAR with ROS Melodic on Jetson Nano - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Projects - NVIDIA Developer Forums to see if can help.