Hello, I’ll try to explain the situation:
- I linked a collection called Collection from the
- Instead of instancing, I link it directly to the scene.
BY_LC_102_shot_02.blend, I moved some objects of the linked Collection to a local collection called BG.
- I exclude Collection from the view layer (untick the collection).
- I linked some materials from
- I import an alembic animation to
BY_LC_102_shot_02.blendwhich uses the materials from
Ttotto.blendfor some models. The imported models are placed inside a local collection called import.
- I move the models which use the materials from
Ttotto.blendto another local collection called visible.
- I exclude import from the view layer.
- If BG is included in the view layer: textures which are used by the materials from
Ttotto.blendwon’t be exported.
- If BG is excluded from the view layer: textures which are used by the materials from
Ttotto.blendwill be exported.
I can send the files to a developer privately.