Make multi-sensor recording program using sample source code

Hi!

I want to make multiple-sensor logging without capture tool program (like recorder-tui, recorder-qtgui)

In Driveworks sample program, ‘camera_gmsl_raw’ has a recording function with option ‘write-file’ but it can record camera’s video only one. And in ‘camera_multiple_gmsl’, there is no recording function like ‘camera_gmsl_raw’.
So I would modify ‘camera_multiple_gmsl’ code to make multi camera recording possible and I use it for recording and watching current driving scene.

Now, I have a question that “Is it possible to make recording program for multiple-sensor (multi-camera + multi-lidar) using ‘camera_gmsl_raw’ and ‘record’ sample source code?”

In ‘record’ sample code, there is a method for logging lidar sensor data. I want to use these sample codes and record multiple camera and lidar simultaneously.

To summarize my question,

1. Using ‘record’ sample code, Is it possible to log multiple lidar sensor? (I can not find any options like ‘selector-mask’ of ‘camera_multiple_gmsl’)

2. Is it possible to make recording program for multiple-sensor (multi-camera + multi-lidar) using ‘camera_gmsl_raw’ and ‘record’ sample source code?

3. Is it possible to watch the camera video and lidar point cloud during data logging? (In fact, I think this is the biggest disadvantage of capture tool program)

Thank you!!!

Dear pjhkb083gak9,
The current sample_record application can record data from one GPS,CAN, LIDAR and RADAR. in the sample, It creates one thread corresponding to each sensor. So you can modify the code sample to have more threads to process data from more sensors.
The selector-mask parameter just a command line parameter to interpret the number of selected camera’s in the application. Please check the usage of dwSensorCamera_readFrame() functions in both the camera samples to know the difference.
Currently, no sample or tool provides the facility to watch and record sensor data at a time.

Dear SivaRamaKrishnaNV,

Thanks to your reply.
I try to modify sample code on your advice!