Materials couldn't be loaded in Docker container

Hi,

I am loading customized map(.usd) and facing some problem on materials not loaded
Cases I tried:

1. When I opened map in Isaac-sim launched by omniverse launcher in desktop, map was loaded all fine
  2. When I opened map in Isaac-sim “launched by docker container”, map structure was loaded without materials

Console log seems to say container cannot load materials data from aws
Anybody faced same issue? or can help me out?

Thanks

Hi, can you verify that you are using the same files and server on both cases?
Is it possible to share you custom map? Do you reference any assets from our “Isaac” folder or the “NVIDIA” folder in Nucleus?

Dear Sheikh_Dawood

1. can you verify that you are using the same files and server on both cases?
    → Yes, I used exactly same file in same location for both cases
    → For your information, I tested map file loaded from “Nucleus server : /localhost/Project” and “Desktop : job_in_docker(shared folder between local and docker)” but nothing’s different

2. Is it possible to share you custom map?
    → The basic structure of the map is belong to other members, so I think I couldn’t share the raw data… Could I can share any other information that you need to know?

3. Do you reference any assets from our “Isaac” folder or the “NVIDIA” folder in Nucleus?
    → Yes, the map is referring to assets from “Isaac” folder in Nucleus except for the skeleton of map(like base wall, plane, pillar w/o materials)

for 3rd question,
bit correction.
We downloaded assets package to share map file to other persons via github.
So normally assets folder and map are located together in same directory to avoid reference directory collision

Please share the log files for both cases. There could some clues in the logs.
Also, how do you run the docker container and is the container running on the same machine as the desktop one?
Thanks.

Here are log files from both cases:
docker_kit_20210917_103415.log (359.7 KB)
Local_kit_20210917_104728.log (402.1 KB)
#!bin/bash

And docker run shell script in below:

sudo chmod 777 ./job_in_docker
sudo xhost +local:root

sudo docker run --entrypoint ./runapp.sh --gpus all -e "ACCEPT_EULA=Y" --network=host \
        -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix \
        -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:rw \
        -v $PWD/job_in_docker:/root/job_in_docker\
        -e QT_X11_NO_MITSHM=1\
        -e NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=all\
        -e NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES=all\
        -e XAUTHORITY=/tmp/.docker.xauth \
        -e DISPLAY=unix${DISPLAY} lottoworld777/project:0.91
# job_in_docker is a sharing folder for sharing local files, fodlers, etc..

Sorry for the late reply. Can you try if it works in docker with headless Isaac Sim? Try using the --no-window flag.