I found the following table at this link for Xavier NX.
| Rail Name |
Description |
| Channel 0: 5V_IN |
System 5V power rail |
| Channel 1: VDD_CPU_GPU |
CPU + GPU combined power rail |
| Channel 2: VDD_SOC |
SoC power rail |
What is the difference between System 5V power rail and SoC power rail? Does one of them include the power consumed by the developer board as well?
Also, I found the following table for Jetson Nano.
| Rail Name |
Description |
| Channel 0: VDD_IN |
Main module power input. |
| Channel 1: VDD_GPU |
GPU power rail. |
| Channel 2: VDD_CPU |
CPU power rail. |
Does “Main module power input” mean everything except developer board?
Yes, system 5V is for module only, CPU and GPU rails are from it.
Thanks.
BTW, I found that there are no power values at /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/ina3221x/7-0040/iio:device0 as mentioned in the documentation. Is there any change in the path with Jetpack 5.0.2 on Xavier NX?
However, I could find everything I needed at /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/ina3221x/6-0040/iio:device0/ on Jetson Nano running Jetpack 4.6.1 as mentioned in the documentation.
please check /sys/bus/i2c/devices/7-0040/hwmon/hwmon5.
Thanks!
I had to use /sys/bus/i2c/devices/7-0040/hwmon/hwmon4 though.
Any reason why the location mentioned in the documentation doesn’t work?
Also, what are channels 4-7 belong to? I see the following when I do ‘ls’ in that directory.
@WayneWWW @Trumany
Any update on what channels 4-7 belong to?
hello pramodhrachuri,
please check $ cat in*_label for the details.
furthermore,
in4_input shows the voltage of INA3221_CHANNEL1,
in5_input shows the voltage of INA3221_CHANNEL2,
in6_input shows the voltage of INA3221_CHANNEL3,
Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the response. $ cat in*_label has provided me with the following values.
==> in1_label <==
VDD_IN
==> in2_label <==
VDD_CPU_GPU_CV
==> in3_label <==
VDD_SOC
==> in7_label <==
sum of shunt voltages
No labels for in4_input, in5_input, in6_input though. Where are the INA3221_CHANNEL[1,2,3] connected? Are they same as VDD_IN, VDD_CPU_GPU_CV and VDD_SOC?
didn’t I just explain what they’re in previous comment #10.