Missing IMX490_RGGB_CPHY_x4 camera configuration on AGX Xavier platform

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi there,

It seems like IMX490_RGGB_CPHY_x4 configuration file is missing on AGX Xavier platform but it is available on AGX Pegasus (when looking into this and this forum post). How can we can access to missing configuration file?

Thanks,

B.

Hello:
I use IMX490_RGGBCD as camera-name it works.But need nito file for ISP,I use template as ref nito file.
Thanks
bin

Hi @lb_tusimple

Thanks for the follow up!

Are you using AGX Xavier or AGX Pegasus platform? Also curious which NITO template file are you referring to?

Cheers,

B.

Dear @bogdan0kg3v,
Could you please check with Sony for this issue? The nito file is expected to present at /opt/nvidia/nvmedia/nit/ for nvmedia sample to work.

Hi @lb_tusimple,

would you mind sharing the command line you use for example with the nvsipl_camera tool from nvidia to run the IMX490? Or do you mean camera-name in form of the --platform-config 'name' parameter for that tool? Because that does not work in our case it always says:

./nvsipl_camera --platform-config=IMX490_RGGBCD --link-enable-masks="0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x0001" --showfps
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: INvSIPLQuery::GetPlatformCfg failed. status: 1

Thank you!

Hello richard5:
I usd DriveWorks to run 4 IMX490 camera sample.
If you use DriveOs sample,just try ./nvsipl_camera --help and pick up the platform name from log:
As far as I remember : -c “IMX490_RGGBCD_x2” or “IMX490_RGGBCD_x4”

Thanks
bin

Hello bogdan0kg3v:
In my case i do not have IMX490CD_RGGB.nito. and if you use IMX490_RGGB.nito.The program will failed due to some ISP fault.
Just cp /opt/nvidia/nvmedia/nit/template.nito /opt/nvidia/nvmedia/nit/IMX490CD_RGGB.nito ,It works.
I do not know the reason,anyway it just works.but the image is pretty dark.

thanks
bin

Hi @lb_tusimple,

neither IMX490_RGGBCD_x2 nor IMX490_RGGBCD_x4 exist in the nvsipl_camera sample. That is the problem. There aren’t any IMX490 configurations available for that tool.
I will check the driveworks samples then.
Thank you!