Generating NITO files for new Camera for NvSIPL

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi
we are able to stream and capture raw data from AR0234 cameras on DRIVE AGX.

Now we want to enable ISP and capture good quality images.

When trying to enable the ISP stream, we see the following error.

SIPL_ICP_ISP_3: /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera/fusa/sipl/src/core/utils/CNvMThread.cpp: 149: m_Func: Calling ThreadFunc for thread:SIPL_ICP_ISP_3
nvsipl_camera: File “/opt/nvidia/nvmedia/nit/AR0234P.nito” not found
nvsipl_camera: File “/opt/nvidia/nvmedia/nit/ar0234p.nito” not found
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Unable to open NITO file for module “AR0234P”, image quality is not supported!
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Failed to load NITO file

So I kindly request to provide an example configuration and process to generate a NITO file or any default NITO file for AR0234 camera.

Dear @ClusterImaging,
ISP tuning and bringing up new camera modules can not be supported via forum. Could you please contact your NVIDIA representative for this?

Hi
We could not any recommendations for nito files, and I am trying to see if I can apply default ISP settings by renaming isp_default.nito to AR0234.nito, but unfortunately the nito file loading is failed during capture command. Is there a possibility to use default ISP settings for this camera. Appreciate the support, thank you.

Dear @ClusterImaging,
You need to generate NITO files seperately for your camera modules. This requires a seperate engagement and can not be supported via DRIVE forum.