Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am using deepstream 6.1.1 to create my custom pipeline, with reference to the deepstream-parallel-inference., and everything works fine.
Now when i am using the deepstream-6.3 version docker image.
The model loads but the second demux after the tee, does not gets called by the pad
-probe call back which was not a problem with the older version of deepstream i.e 6.1.1
why do you need the second demux? plesae refer to the pipeline in the sample deepstream_parallel_inference_app.
What is the issue in having the second demux? I need it for my custom use case.
My Point is that, with the above pipeline my code is working absolutely fine.
I need to know why something that is working fine, on 6.1.1 is not working on 6.3?? Can we just look into the actual issue?
@fanzh can i get a reply soon, I have been stuck with this for days!
yes it is “streammux-Demuxer”
The second parallel streammux after the first demux does not get called in the 6.2/6.3 deepstream version.
Which works fine in the 6.1.1 version
@fanzh, waiting for your reply!
- do you have some new findings after debugging?
could you provide a simplified code to reproduce this issue?
All the models get loaded from all the parallel-streammux.
I removed the nvinfer, and tracker from one of the streammux, and still the same .
Right, the first parallel streammux works, but all the other streammux in paralllel does not get called.
did you try increasing nvstreammux’ buffer-pool-size? could you provide a simplified code to reproduce this issue?
Well, I am using “New Streammux”!
I can share my code Privately!
You can tell me how, you want the code to be shared with you.
you can use forum email. please click forum avatar-> email.
@fanzh, I have done can you please check?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.