As the title says I cannot add a new viewport, the button is not available in my window menu - see snip below.
There are already two viewports available but I did not add them - I still want more.
The pipeline I have used up to this point is:
- Create a scene in UE5.0 (windows 10)
- Export as a USD (windows 10)
- Make a few modifications to the scene with Create (windows 10)
- Export the project as a .zip (windows 10)
- Import the extracted project into Nucleus (Ubuntu 22)
- Open Isaac and try to create a viewport (Ubuntu 22, Isaac 2022.2.0)
According to your docs there should be a “new viewport” button below the Extensions. As far as I can teel these docs are for the same version I am using.
Can someone help me find where the button is/why it is not there/any work around?