No SDKs are available for your account issue

I downloaded SDK Manager ver 1.0.1.5538 and running ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS.It can’t get past the first step with the message "Oops! No SDKs are available for your account. I properly logged into developer.nvidia.com tab and my account is registered to Nvidia Development program. I put in my credentials on my colleague’s computer and seems to work there but not on my machine. Another colleague has the same issue as me, so two of us can’t get past the first step.
sdkm.log (151 KB)

There are two possible logins for SDKM. One is the regular developer portal, the other is for NVIDIA partners. Be sure to login to the developer portal unless you are a partner (the menu for picking login is not always obvious, so look closely if it is trying to log in as a partner).

Yes I’ve properly checked, I’ve been using the developer portal.

Is there any chance there is a firewall or proxy getting in the way?

Not as far as I can tell. Ubuntu by default uses ufw as the default firewall and I made sure ufw is disabled.

Do you have a “repository.json” associated with your host PC’s Jetson software (e.g., run “sudo updatedb”, and then “locate repository.json”)? Sorry, I don’t remember where to find this off the top of my head. However, if you do, can you attach a copy of this? You will probably have to rename it with a “.txt” suffix. If you hover your mouse over the quote icon in the upper right of one of your existing posts, then some other icons will show up. The “paper clip” icon is for attaching files.

Basically this file will show a base URL and some paths within that URL for obtaining various downloads. The goal is to see if you have access to the base URL (and this URL may change depending on what region of the world you are in).

3 Likes