"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" while launching for debugging

I can’t launch one of my projects from the IDE for debugging with the following error:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rntd1wfzvi20ti/ObjectReferenceError.jpg?dl=0
I can upload the application to the device manually with adb install -r and launch it.
I’ve got other projects with the same settings, which can be launched and debugged from the IDE.
What could it be? How can I fix it?

Hi deko,

It’s hard to say judging only by the screenshot. Can you send me the logs (see my email in a PM)? You could also try upgrading to the latest TADP 4.0r1, since we’ve had a couple of fixes for the debug launching process.

The issue was with the “:” character parsing in the launchable activity label. It will be fixed in a future version of Nsight Tegra.

I have same problem. Is there any workarounds?

Hi, cpascal! Please, try to upgrade to the latest version of NVIDIA Nsight Visual Studio Edition - that’s 3.2 and see if it solves the issue. If not, please, attach the log files located at
%AppData%\Roaming\NVIDIA Corporation\Nsight Tegra\Logs along with VS IDE and Windows versions you’re using.
Thank you for taking the interest in our product, your feedback is highly appreciated.