Omniverse Launcher unexpected error

Hi,

Today I was working in Isaac sim and it asked me to authenticate account for my nucleus to function properly. After I logged in I got the following error on my omniverse launcher and now I can’t do anything.

I don’t know how should I log out and authenticate again.

Hello @user102346! I will need a bit more information so that I can understand where the error is occurring.

• Could you attach your logs found here: C:\Users<USERNAME>.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher
  • What is your system environment? Operating System, GPU / GPU Driver?

Do you have access to this link: http://localhost:3080? If so, under the Apps tab, take a look at the Auth Service and grab a copy of the logs there if you can. Then try clicking the Restarting All button.

Here you go:

GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
GPU Driver: 470.86

Launcher logs:

launcher.log (371.0 KB)

Auth logs:

Auth.log (38.8 KB)

Thank you @user102346!

I created an ticket for this issue (Internal ticket number OM-56879: Omniverse Launcher unexpected error)

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Is there any update on resolving this issue, because I still cannot access omniverse application.

I am having the same problem, I cannot log on to my Omniverse. Are there any solutions?

Solution I found is to download Omniverse Cleanup Tool, run that, then delete every existing file connected to Omniverse package. After that download Omniverse again and install. It worked for me.

Thank you for that information @iron.mario! Here is a link to more information on the Cleanup-Tool — Omniverse Utilities documentation