Operating Profile for - Xavier NX SOM Production Module

Dear Colleagues,
I need the below Thermal Operating Profile details for the Xavier NX SOM - (Production Module ).as per the below inputs to design the Housing .

1. Operating Temperature (Minimum degree- Maximum Degree)
  2. Operating Profile - 24 Hours/Day @90 Degree- with respect to operating life time and 24 Hours/Day @ 105 Degree- with respect to operating life time.
    Can you please share me the required details …

Ref: TXi2 - Operating profile ( like wise i need the operating profile for the Xavier NX.Module)

Regards,
R.Ramesh

What we can provide are in DLC. You can check the module datasheet for detail.

Hi,
I have checked in the Jetson Xavier NX module sheet, but this data is not enough for us.
As we are fixing this unit at our customer site with 24X7 - working condition, Hence we need exactly the Operating profile based on the temperature Vs life time to develop solutions accordingly.
Best Regards,
R.Ramesh

Hi, which doc do you get the operating profiles of TX2i in?

Hi,
Please find below link for your refernce related to Operating profile of TXi2
https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%2520Linux%2520Driver%2520Package%2520Development%2520Guide%2Fjetson_module_support.html%23wwpID0E5HA
Best Regards,
R.Ramesh

Thanks. By now only TX2i has such profile. Something like that are in reliability report in module datasheet.

Hi,
I have reviewed the Xavier NX Module Sheet and Thermal Design guide data sheet, But no where the expected data is available for the operating profile as given for the TXi2 product.
Below inputs are provided in the Thermal design guide ( 4.5) , but i need the complete operating profile for the Xavier NX module for 24 X 7 operation condition.
Xavier SoC is rated to operate at a junction temperature not-to-exceed 105 °C.
[https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/downloads#?search=thermal&tx=$product,jetson_xavier_nx].
Regards,
R.Ramesh

No such profile by now, will update if available.

Hi, Thanks for your inputs,
Please share me once you got any update on this.
Best Regards,
Ramesh

Hi, currently for NX we support 24/7 operation with 5 year of operating life provided the operating temperature doesn’t exceed the range in the datasheet.

Hi,
Thanks , please advise on the below inputs,

Ramesh

Yes, that is supported.

Thank You.