Remove boot logo

I want to disable hdmi to save the power. After disabling hdmi-display and nvdsiplay and actually all of things attributed to sor0 and sor1, I still have a logo boot on my screen. With some guidance, I understand I should change the cboot. So after flashing the kernel, I also flash cpu-bootloader
sudo ./flash.sh -k cpu-bootloader jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1
but I do not see any change. Please help me to get soma details.

Do full flash to your board after you modify the dts.

Dear WayneWW
Yes, after no success with “sudo ./flash.sh -k cpu-bootloader jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1”, I used “sudo ./flash.sh jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1”, but actually my Jeston confronted with many problems and I had to reflash it. If you suggest I can try with “sudo ./flash.sh jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1” again.

I don’t know what you are saying here.

Do you hit the problem because you full flash it? or you are talking about something else?

If you do full flash to the board and it cannot boot up, it means some customization you’ve done crashed it.

You don’t need to change cboot to make display logo not there, you can just disable it in dtb. But you need to do full flash but not only “kernel-dtb”.

Yes, I hit the problem after full flash. I understand I should check full flash to compeltely disable hdmi. I will check it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.