SDK Manager failing for JetPack 4.3 - L4T R32.3.1 - Failing On Jetpack Download

I can get to this location in Firefox and 2 packages are there:

http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic/main/binary-amd64/

[PARENTDIR] Parent Directory -
Packages.gz 2018-04-26 23:38 1.3M
Packages.xz 2018-04-26 23:38 1.0M
Release 2018-04-26 23:38 96
[DIR] by-hash/ 2017-10-24 23:16 -

However the SDK Manager is failing on the Jetpack download because the following can’t be found:

14:20:48 ERROR : CUDA on Host : E: Failed to fetch http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/bionic/main/binary-arm64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 2001:67c:1562::16 80]

This error is present in about 5 places on the Terminal Tab

After this is fixed my downloads will complete successfully, however this seems to be a problem internal to the SDK Manager and I don’t believe I have a way to fix it. This most likely needs to be fixed by NVIDIA.

At this point I’m stuck and can’t proceed with my flash.
sdklogs.tar (2.14 MB)

Hi ray_rope,

What is your host machine? Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04?
Please attached sdklogs on here. Thanks!
$ tar cvf sdklogs.tar ~/.nvsdkm

Hi carolyuu,

Most host machine is Ubuntu 18.04. I attached sdklogs.tar on my original post. Thanks!

Hi ray_rope,

The issue is “apt-get update” command fail on your host environment, not JetPack download issue.
Please following below steps to fix the environment issue:

Please check if ARCH arm64 exists in the system arch list. Run sudo dpkg --print-foreign-architectures
If Yes. Run sudo apt-get purge "*:arm64", all arm64 package will be removed.
Then sudo dpkg --remove-architecture arm64, remove ARCH arm64 from system arch list.
Then "sudo apt-get update" should end with success.

Hi carolyuu,

Thanks! Very helpful! I now have Jetpack flashed on my Xavier and networking is working between my host machine and the target, but I can’t find Nsight on the file-system. Do I need to install it and how do I launch it?

Thx

Nsight would be on the host PC, not the Jetson. On the host PC you will have a location in “/usr/local/” which contains the CUDA of a particular release, e.g., you might have “/usr/local/cuda-10.0/”. Within this is a “bin/” directory, and this contains “nsight”. This is not in a default search path, but is the nsight you would run, e.g., for the cuda-10 example:

cd /usr/local/cuda-10.0/bin
./nsight