SIPL Sample: Problem with File Option

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi,

I’m having an issue when using the SIPL framework to read from a file instead of capturing from cameras.

It can be reproduced with the SIPL sample (nvsipl_camera) as follows:

./nvsipl_camera --platform-config "IMX390RGGBE3_200FOV_RGGB_CPHY_x2" --link-enable-masks "0x0001 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000" --showfps --icrop "0+1216" -i video.raw

Then the log shows:

Module_id 30 Severity 2 : src/control/common/camrangecheck.cpp 71
Module_id 30 Severity 2 : parameter is out of range
Module_id 30 Severity 2 : src/control/common/camrangecheck.cpp 358
Module_id 30 Severity 2 : Bad input parameter : Channel Gain
Module_id 30 Severity 2 : src/control/auto/SiplControlAuto.cpp 468
Module_id 30 Severity 2 : Bad input parameter currFrameEmbedInfo
SIPL_ICP_ISP_0: /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera/fusa/sipl/src/core/pipelineMgr/spmgr/pipeline/blocks/CNvMISPBlock.cpp: 673: ProgramISP: GetNoiseProfile failed. status:1
SIPL_ICP_ISP_0: /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera/fusa/sipl/src/core/pipelineMgr/spmgr/pipeline/blocks/CNvMISPBlock.cpp: 613: ProcessISP: ProgramISP failed
SIPL_ICP_ISP_0: /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera/fusa/sipl/src/core/pipelineMgr/spmgr/pipeline/CNvMSensorPipeline.cpp: 1088: DoISPProcessing: ISP block process isp failed
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Pipeline: 0, NOTIF_ERROR_ISP_PROCESSING_FAILURE

Output
Sensor0_Out1	Frame rate (fps):		0
Sensor0_Out2	Frame rate (fps):		0

nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Pipeline failure

Is there a way to make it work in DRIVE OS 5.2.6?

Hi, @AlejandroSolis-RidgeRun

Do you see the problem without --icrop option or using Sekonix SF3324/SF3325 camera modules? Thanks.

Hi @VickNV ,

The issue is still present without the --icrop option.

And then I tried with SF3324/SF3325 but still see the issue. The problem is that I have no Sekonix camera to actually connect it to the camera port.

I suspect this on DRIVE OS 5.2.6 is the same as ISP fails depending on Log output level on DRIVE OS 5.2.0.

If my presumption is true, the fix won’t be available because DRIVE OS 5.2.6 is the last software release planned for DRIVE AGX Xavier / Pegasus based platforms.