I wanted to ask if Isaac Gym can simulate soft-body collisions with other soft-body objects. I am trying to do it but soft objects go through each other instead of colliding. However, when one of the objects is rigid, the soft object interacts with it and simulates the collision. Any recommendations?
@mseker - Apologies for the delay in response. Please let us know if you are still having any issues or questions after using the latest Isaac Sim release.
This file has been truncated.
## Reinforcement Learning Examples
We introduce the following reinforcement learning examples that are implemented using
Isaac Sim's RL framework.
Pre-trained checkpoints can be found on the Nucleus server. To set up localhost, please refer to the [Isaac Sim installation guide](https://docs.omniverse.nvidia.com/isaacsim/latest/installation/install_workstation.html).
*Note: All commands should be executed from `omniisaacgymenvs/omniisaacgymenvs`.*
- [Reinforcement Learning Examples](#reinforcement-learning-examples)
- [Cartpole cartpole.py](#cartpole-cartpolepy)
- [Ant ant.py](#ant-antpy)
- [Humanoid humanoid.py](#humanoid-humanoidpy)
- [Shadow Hand Object Manipulation shadow_hand.py](#shadow-hand-object-manipulation-shadow_handpy)
- [OpenAI Variant](#openai-variant)
- [LSTM Training Variant](#lstm-training-variant)
- [Allegro Hand Object Manipulation allegro_hand.py](#allegro-hand-object-manipulation-allegro_handpy)
- [ANYmal anymal.py](#anymal-anymalpy)
- [Anymal Rough Terrain anymal_terrain.py](#anymal-rough-terrain-anymal_terrainpy)
- [NASA Ingenuity Helicopter ingenuity.py](#nasa-ingenuity-helicopter-ingenuitypy)