Sony IMX264 linux driver

Hi all,

Does anybody know where I could find a tegra linux driver for the Sony IMX264 sensor that would of course use the TX1 ISP tools?

I’ve found this presentation that seems to tell that it has been down for the IMX185: Jetson Embedded Platform (JEP) Develop a V4L2 Sensor Driver

Thanks in advance!

Hi Ketchup,

We don’t have the driver for Sony IMX264 sensor, but have enabled camera partner to support our Jetson platform, you could contact with them to see if can help on your project, information can be found from below link:
[url]https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/community/partners[/url]

Thanks

Hi kayccc,

I’ve juste been in contact with Abaco Systems who stands in first place of Jetson Preferred Partners list. They tell me that no one outside of nVidias Tier 1 Automotive customer base has access to the ISP on the Tegra parts.

Is that true and if yes where can I find those curtomers?

Thank you

Hi kayccc,

I’ve juste been in contact with Abaco Systems who stands in first place of Jetson Preferred Partners list. They tell me that no one outside of nVidias Tier 1 Automotive customer base has access to the ISP on the Tegra parts.

Is that true and if yes where can I find those curtomers?

Thank you

Hi Ketchup,

You could contact with Leopard imaging or Appro, they’re more familiar with camera design, and should provide more helps.

Thanks