when i use a usb camera (in my case the zed2), i get this warning, i read a bit on the forum and from what i understand it is a power supply something.
this is my configuration:
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX (Developer Kit Version)
- Jetpack 4.5.1 [L4T 32.5.1]
- NV Power Mode: MODE_15W_6CORE - Type: 2
- jetson_stats.service: active
- Board info:
- Type: Xavier NX (Developer Kit Version)
- SOC Family: tegra194 - ID:25
- Module: P3668 - Board: P3509-000
- Code Name: jakku
- CUDA GPU architecture (ARCH_BIN): 7.2
- Serial Number: 1422920047242
- CUDA: 10.2.89
- cuDNN: 18.104.22.168
- TensorRT: 22.214.171.124
- Visionworks: 126.96.36.1991
- OpenCV: 4.5.0 compiled CUDA: YES
- VPI: ii libnvvpi1 1.0.15 arm64 NVIDIA Vision Programming Interface library
- Vulkan: 1.2.70
- Version 3.1.0
- Works on Python 3.6.9
This happens only when I run a python code that uses SDK of the zed and yolov4 darknet, if I use them separately this warning does not appear.
Do I need to be careful?
What can happen if I launch the program and it stays running with this warning?
thanks in advance.