[?] Tegra TK1 Jetson compatible PCIe Wifi+BT?

Success! (not ideal, but it works)

Re-compile the kernel with CONFIG_RFKILL disabled, flash the new kernel and reboot. I haven’t discovered how to do this without also overwriting the entire filesystem make backups of anything you might need.

I don’t have a great understanding of rfkill, but it appears that the “hard” block in this case is software.

@brianw1: Wifi fully working on mini-pcie when CONFIG_RFKILL is disabled? I must try when I back to home… wrrr… 7hours left :(

Correct, I am now able to connect to an AP and ping other clients. NetworkManager works fine as well.

No success :( disable RFKILL in kernel dosen’t helped me

• Atheros AR5B95 is initialized, WLAN led is on, but does not detect any network

• Intel Wireless-N 2230, failed on boot, unable initialize with “Failed to run INIT ucode: -132”

any news on this?

Allenpan, try The Grinch kernel ([url][CustomKernel] The Grinch 19.3.8 for Jetson TK1 / developed - Jetson TK1 - NVIDIA Developer Forums) that was created by user Santyago, he has included support for many Wifi & Bluetooth devices and dealt with the RFKill problem, so it should hopefully fix your problem :-)