The system is stuck on the UEFI screen and does not start

hello,
I used the agx orin 32G core module with self-developed carrier board.
The system brushes jetpack5.1.1.

When I connect the serial port to the IMU, my system does not start and is stuck in the following interface every time.

The following interface is also displayed in the debugging serial port.

After I unplugged the IMU of the communication serial port, the system started normally every time.

I was wondering how I can block the serial data I receive when the system boots up. Causing problems like not being able to get up.

What should I change?

Hi 2381783554,

Are you using UART interface or USB from AGX Orin to communicate with IMU?

It seems your IMU module sending data during AGX Orin boot up so that the boot up has been interrupted and enter into UEFI menu.

Could you control that let IMU do not send data during Orin boot up?

Not USB IMU communication, but direct uart communication.

Yes, my IMU is already sending data when it is started, which is uncontrollable, so I will send a forum in this to ask how to control the AGx orin side not to receive data.

Please provide a way for agx orin not to receive serial port data when it is started.

If you don’t need to enter into UEFI menu, you could refer to the following thread to disable this feature.
Close or hide UEFI menu - #3 by KevinFFF

I modified mine according to the link inside /build/nvidia-uefi/edk2-nvidia/Silicon/NVIDIA/Library/PlatformBootManagerLib/PlatformBm.c

I blocked the next two places
1203 //
1204 // Register platform-specific boot options and keyboard shortcuts.
1205 //
1206 //add by bxl for uart start into uefi
1207 //PlatformRegisterOptionsAndKeys ();

1561 //
1562 // Display system and hotkey information after console is ready.
1563 //
1564 //add by bxl for uart start into uefi
1565 //DisplaySystemAndHotkeyInformation ();

However, when I replace the compiled uefi on the system startup, I will report the following error, what is the reason for this?

I’m closing this topic due to there is no update from you for a period, assuming this issue was resolved.
If still need the support, please open a new topic. Thanks

How did you clone the UEFI source? Is it from r35.3.1?
Please share the full command how you clone the UEFI source.