Ubuntu 21.10 GeForce GT1030 Dual monitor HDMI and DP, DP does not restart after black screen / suspend

I have an issue with one of my dual screens (DP) not restarting after going to black screen / suspend. This is on a fresh install of Ubuntu 21.10 desktop.

When the machine starts all works perfectly so something is happening either at black screen / suspend or when the machine comes back to life. The issue is not continuous, it happens 90% of the time. The other 10% the system comes back to life correctly.

The screen which stays dark is the one connected to the DisplayPort connector.

I can, most of the time, get it to restart using xrandr, as follows:
xrandr --output DP-0 --auto --right-of HDMI-0

My configuration:

Asus P8H77-M PRO motherboard with latest BIOS installed and BIOS set to use GT1030 as primary GPU
Intel i7-3770K CPU
16Gb DDR3
GeForce GT1030 PCIE

Dual Philips 276E8VJSB 27” 4K monitors, one attached as HDMI, the other as DisplayPort.

Ubuntu 21.10 fresh install
I have tried nvidia-driver-510, nvidia-driver-470 and nvidia-driver-450-server and they all exhibit the same issue.

I attach two NVIDIA bug reports from ‘sudo nvidia-bug-report.sh

nvidia-bug-report.DP-not-started.log.gz (364.5 KB)
Which I ran when the DP screen did not start after black screen

nvidia-bug-report.after-DP-started-using-xrandr.log.gz (380.4 KB)
Which I ran after using the above xrandr line to restart the DP screen.

Could someone please help?