Unable to Download Aerial SDK

Hi , I have registered for developer program to download and access Aerial SDK , whenever i am trying to download SDK it shows “Pending Approval” . How to get it approved so that i can download the SDK ?

Pls help me in this regard, i have also raised tickets but no any response yet.
Thanks in Advance…!!

Hi Nitin,

I have the same problem that my request for the early access program shows Pending Approval. I submitted the request about 2 weeks ago. Have you managed to get access to the Aerial SDK?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Lakis ,

No , i haven’t got the access for aerial SDK yet. I had registered for this aerial SDK around 3 months ago. I don’t think they will provide the access.

Have you any positive go ahead for this SDK ?

Thanks
Nitin Sharma

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message and all of its contents, contains information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or may have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete / destroy all copies of this electronic mail transmission without disclosing, copying, distributing, forwarding, printing or retaining any part of it. Hughes Systique accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.