Unable to download NVIDIA Drive Docker Containers

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
1.9.1.10844
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I do not see any NVIDIA drive containers in NGC. I am subscribed to the Drive deveopment program (I can see it under my account). I cannot find the activation email. Can you please resend the activation email.

Dear @gibin.zachariah,
Could you check if you find email under junk/spam folder.

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV I registered for the program almost a year ago but didnt need to use it till now. So there is a no way to see the spam folder now.

Dear @gibin.zachariah,
Did you select drive / driveos-sdk while logging into NGC as mentioned in Install DRIVE Docker Containers from NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC) :: DRIVE Platform Installation Guide with NVIDIA SDK Manager . Could you share your home page screenshot?

Where do I select drive/driveos-sdk? I do not see PRIVATE REGISTRY in the home page.

@gibin.zachariah
I’ve resent the invitation email to you. Please take a look. Thank you.

I received the email and have accepted it. I see the private registry but I am unable to see any containers. Its stuck on Loading message. I have attached the screen shot fr your reference.

Please refer to NGC Private repository is empty and see if it helps.

I am able to pull the container. The containers for DRIVE AGX Xavier seems to be x86 based. Is there a container for Drive AGX Xavier that is arm based similar to the L4T container for the jetson nano?

DRIVE OS currently does not support it.