Unable to download NVIDIA Drive Docker Containers

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I do not see any NVIDIA drive containers in NGC. I am subscribed to the Drive deveopment program (I can see it under my account). I cannot find the activation email. Can you please resend the activation email.

Dear @gibin.zachariah,
Could you check if you find email under junk/spam folder.

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV I registered for the program almost a year ago but didnt need to use it till now. So there is a no way to see the spam folder now.

Dear @gibin.zachariah,
Did you select drive / driveos-sdk while logging into NGC as mentioned in Install DRIVE Docker Containers from NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC) :: DRIVE Platform Installation Guide with NVIDIA SDK Manager . Could you share your home page screenshot?

Where do I select drive/driveos-sdk? I do not see PRIVATE REGISTRY in the home page.

@gibin.zachariah
I’ve resent the invitation email to you. Please take a look. Thank you.

I received the email and have accepted it. I see the private registry but I am unable to see any containers. Its stuck on Loading message. I have attached the screen shot fr your reference.

Please refer to NGC Private repository is empty and see if it helps.

I am able to pull the container. The containers for DRIVE AGX Xavier seems to be x86 based. Is there a container for Drive AGX Xavier that is arm based similar to the L4T container for the jetson nano?

DRIVE OS currently does not support it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.