Drive AGX Docker Container not available

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other Ubuntu 18.04 VM

I am attempting to pull the DRIVE docker containers mentioned here first using

docker login nvcr.io

which succeeds
then using this command

docker pull nvcr.io/drive/driveos-sdk/drive-agx-xavier-linux-aarch64-sdk-build-x86:5.2.6.0
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for nvcr.io/drive/driveos-sdk/drive-agx-xavier-linux-aarch64-sdk-build-x86, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

Drive options show up in the SDK manager when logged in with the same account, but I noticed no drive containers show up on NGC so maybe there is another issue?

Dear @lstein,
Do you mean you don’t see container images at under private registry → containers like shown at https://docs.nvidia.com/drive/drive-os-5.2.6.0L/drive-qsg-dz/docker-ngc/index.html#sign-in-ngc?

Do you have access to NVIDIA DRIVE® AGX SDK Developer Program | NVIDIA Developer ? Have you received any NGC activation email?

1 Like

Taking another look, I missed the ‘Accept and sign in’ link on the NGC email. and taking another look at my account info I have the driveos-sdk group listed and I am currently pulling down the docker image. Thanks for the quick response

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.