NVIDIA Video Codec SDK 12.0.16 and Optical Flow SDK 4.0.11 is now available with following enhancements:
- Support for fully hardware accelerated AV1 encode on Ada GPUs.
- Support for 8k@60fps encode for AV1 and HEVC.
- Support to extract SEI messages from nvcuvid parser.
Optical Flow features:
- NVIDIA Optical Flow engine-assisted video frame rate up conversion (NvOFFRUC) library and API
- Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) support
- ADA - 80% reduction in the number of SW kickoffs from Display Driver to GPU.
- ADA - Optimized Compute engine with 80% reduction in blits resulting in lesser number of context switches
- ADA - 2.5x performance improvement over Ampere generation GPUs
- ADA - 15% quality improvement .
Please visit the following pages for more information and to download the latest packages.
https://gitlab.com/nvidia/video/video-codec-sdk (request access via this form)
NVIDIA Video Codec SDK Documentation
https://gitlab.com/nvidia/video/optical-flow-sdk (request access via this form)
NVIDIA Optical Flow SDK Documentation