Vista Build

I have been running my application under Windows XP. Today, I installed the drivers, toolkit and sdk in that order on VISTA. I tried to recompile one of my applications that had been working fine under XP and got the following errors. I am using Visual Studio 2005.

1>------ Build started: Project: template, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>template : warning PRJ0009 : Build log could not be opened for writing.
1>Make sure that the file is not open by another process and is not write-protected.
1>template : error PRJ0006 : Could not open the temporary file ‘c:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA CUDA SDK\projects\Triplets\Release\BAT00000219804660.bat’. Make sure the file exists and that the directory is not write-protected.
1>template : error PRJ0004 : Could not generate command line for the ‘VCCustomBuildTool’ tool.
1>Build log was saved at “file://c:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA CUDA SDK\projects\Triplets\Release\BuildLog.htm”
1>template - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

For now you’ll either need to change the protection on the sdk folder yourself, or you can launch visual studio as Admin. Thanks for pointing this out, we should not have it write-restricted when installed