Where is "Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/pinmux/t19x/"

Per NVIDIA Jetson Linux Driver Package Software Features : Jetson Module Adaptation and Bring-Up | NVIDIA Docs, the pinmux can be found under " Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/pinmux/t19x/", where the folder reside?

Thanks.

1 Like

That is what “nvidia/nvidia_sdk” is for. Located on your host after you install the sdkm.

In my ‘nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.6_Linux’ folder , there only one ‘documentations’ folder, and nothing else. What should reside in the ‘nvidia_sdk’?

Did you really flash your board with sdkmanager before? Each “Jetpack_4._Linux**” folder on your host should occupy ~6GB data on it.

No, for previous version, we just downloaded the image and burn it to the SD card, but without using the SDK Manager. For the current version, we installed the ‘Host components’ on the dev PC, but there only one folder in the JetPack_4.6_Linux as mentioned above. Do I need to install the ‘Target components’ to get the other files?

Thanks.

Then you need to try sdkmanager tool. That is the real tool for development.

For example, those pinmux setting script, how to flash pinmux setting to the board are all using the tools from sdkm.

Sdcard image is just some kind of easy entry we provide for users who don’t need to change those hardware related config.

Sorry for the later editing of my post.

No, for previous version, we just downloaded the image and burn it to the SD card, but without using the SDK Manager. For the current version, we installed the ‘Host components’ on the dev PC, but there only one folder in the JetPack_4.6_Linux as mentioned above. Do I need to install the ‘Target components’ to get the other files?

Thanks.

Those installed on host machine does not matter.
You should select as below.

And the driver package will show up on your host with this minimal installation.

Thanks for the clarification. I will try it :).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.