Would the Nano be appropriate and what other components could you recommend?

Dear all,

For my final year project (BSc computer science with artificial intelligence) I have decided to create a bot using computer vision and natural language analysis to move.

So instead of sensors it will read signs, words on paper, traffic lights et cetera. Therefore I’d require at least one camera with depth perception and colour.

What I want as well is internet connectivity for a connection to a database (a black box) and potentially ChatGPT implementation.

Obviously, the robot has to move, so wheels or caterpillar tracks.

Now I’m mostly experienced in Python so I hope that there also is a microcontroller that supports my wishes and is open to expansion.

My budget is =< 500 GBP, however I won’t mind stretching the budget a bit if the added quids allow for bigger modularity, accessibility and higher build quality.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Suggest to refer to those projecrs sharing at Latest Jetson & Embedded Systems/Jetson Projects topics - NVIDIA Developer Forums to see if can gain some ideas.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.