Apple Graphics Update (CUDA Update Required)

Apple released Mac Os X Snow Leopard (10.6.x) Graphics Update today.

CUDA Update Required message started to pop out on start up again.

New CUDA driver update needed?

thanks

Yeah, I think we’re pushing out a new driver in the next 24 hours or so. Shouldn’t take anywhere close to as long as last time…

Yeah, I think we’re pushing out a new driver in the next 24 hours or so. Shouldn’t take anywhere close to as long as last time…

Cool :)

Cool :)

Hi, any idea when the 24 hours will be up?

:rolleyes:

Hi, any idea when the 24 hours will be up?

:rolleyes:

Any news on an update. This is kinda loong

Any news on an update. This is kinda loong

Yeah…please update ASAP.

External Media

Yeah…please update ASAP.

External Media

Hi there !,

I don’t know why but at startup a CUDA Message appears with a button (disabled) that says “Install CUDA Update” and below the button says “Latest available CUDA driver installed”, and also there says that my actual CUDA Driver is 3.1.10 UPDATE REQUIRED and my GPU Driver is 1.6.18.18 (19.5.9f02).

Is there a new CUDA Driver or why does this message appears? I’m new with CUDA + Mac development.

Thanks !

Hi there !,

I don’t know why but at startup a CUDA Message appears with a button (disabled) that says “Install CUDA Update” and below the button says “Latest available CUDA driver installed”, and also there says that my actual CUDA Driver is 3.1.10 UPDATE REQUIRED and my GPU Driver is 1.6.18.18 (19.5.9f02).

Is there a new CUDA Driver or why does this message appears? I’m new with CUDA + Mac development.

Thanks !

This seems to be the normal behavior when the driver is updated. The update from the other day activated the message, but there is no update ready just yet. When it is ready the update button will work. At least that’s how it went last time.

This seems to be the normal behavior when the driver is updated. The update from the other day activated the message, but there is no update ready just yet. When it is ready the update button will work. At least that’s how it went last time.

Trying to find out what’s going on.

Trying to find out what’s going on.

Could you tell me when it’s safe to install the Apple graphics update?

I assume that I have to install the Apple graphics update first, then restart, CUDA will be disabled, then install the CUDA update and then restart again… and hopefully everything will work again…correct?

Could you tell me when it’s safe to install the Apple graphics update?

I assume that I have to install the Apple graphics update first, then restart, CUDA will be disabled, then install the CUDA update and then restart again… and hopefully everything will work again…correct?

Any word yet? I’m dying without CUDA over here :(