AX210 on Jetpack 5.0.1 (5.10-65-tegra)

Installed an AX210 on Jetson NX using Jetpack 5.0.1 but I get no wifi and a flickering bluetooth icon in the top menu. According to Intel documentation, it says that kernels 5.10+ should support AX210.

Is there any other steps I can try or does Jetpack 5.0.1 not support the AX210 wifi module?

I can detect a Intel device via lspci which reveals.
"Intel Corporation Device 2725 (rev 1a)

Capabilities:
"

We haven’t try that module, may other developers help to share experiences.

@user137691

Pls have a try with the driver/firmware provied here.

It should be ok to work on Jetson.

Hi, I have followed the instructions according to the website to minor levels of success.

Following the instructions on the intel website, I downloaded the relevant driver for the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX210 160MHz 5.10+ [iwlwifi-ty-59.601f3a66.0.tgz].

Downloaded the .tgz, unzippeed it and copied it in /lib/firmware directory as instructed.

After rebooting, I still cannot get wifi working and the bluetooth module is consistently intermittently detectable and not.

the firmware/ucode for wifi driver is detectable via the command “modinfo iwlwifi”.

Is it possible that the kernel used does not support/not compiled with the functionality to use the driver?

Yes, as mentioned previously - we haven’t try that module, we don’t kown if any issue work on current ARM64 kernel

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.