Camera Rader sensor fusion

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[*] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
[*] 1.7.1.8928
other

Host Machine Version
[*] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi,
In this Drive Labs video/blog, https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/drive-labs-covering-every-angle-with-surround-camera-radar-fusion/, it mentions the Camera Radar Sensor fusion is available in Software 10 release. However, I could not find any docs or samples or APIs related to the fusion topic. Can you please point me to the resource location, or maybe share any information.

Thanks
Justin

Dear @JustinCNHi,
Note that camera radar fusion sample is not part of Driveworks. Please see file://path/to/DRIVE_SW_10.0_References/DRIVE_Software/Roadrunner/obstacle_perception.html#arch_obstaclePerception_sensor_fusion section for more details on camera radar fusion in road runner application.

Thank you for your quick response.

We briefly went through the documentation, and would like to run Roadrunner app on Pegasus. However, we can not install the package by following the user guide. There is no driveav_app-<vsn_and_rel_info>_drive-linux-5.1.6.1.deb package file in /root/apt-repos/binary-DWx (the binary-DWx directory is not even existing).

I have searched both the Pegasus and the Linux Host, and can’t find the driveav app. there is broken link on the host to try to link none-existing target file.

So the question is : how can we get the driveav app package file so that we can tryout on the Pegasus? Thanks.

Justin

Dear @JustinCNHi,
When you flash pegasus with DRIVE SW 10.0, roadrunner application gets installed automiatically. Please check file:///usr/local/driveworks-2.2/doc/nvapp_html/rr_verification.html

That is what I thought too after reading Roadrunner User Guide. However, the application is not automatically installed. with SW 10, we do not even have the apps directory.
I have checked 2 Pegasus Drives (both flashed with SW10.0), none of them has this application. and also did a search but no return. Any suggestions please? Thank you.

Dear @JustinCNHi,
Could you share the list of files in the sdkm_downloads directory on host(path where sdkm files gets downloaded). Also, could you share the CUDA deviceQuery sample output on target.

The files in sdkm_downloads are listed in attached txt file.
However, I cann’t locate the CUDA deviceQuery sample on target. It is not in either driveworks or cuda directory. also did a quick search on my target, no luck. Any thoughts? Thank you.

sdkm_downloads.txt (3.8 KB)

Hi, @JustinCNHi

Please refer to the below information in DRIVE Software 10.0 Release Notes (PDF).
It is installed on Xavier B only. Thanks.

Dear @JustinCNHi,
I can see driveav_app-v2.2.3136_17562183_20191030_ca7b4b26e65_16902563_drive-linux-5.1.6.0.deb in sdkm_downloads.txt .Note that Roadrunner is supported only on DRIVE AGX Pegasus platform. To confirm if you have Pegasus, please check running /usr/local/cuda/samples/1_Utilities/deviceQuery/ sample on target. If you have Pegasus, you should see 2 GPUs in the output.

Hi @VickNV ,
We found the application on Xavier B. and it runs OK.
According to the table in Release Notes, the Roadrunner should be also installed on Xavier A as well. Where can I get the package file so I can install it manually on Xavier A. Can you please send me the file? Thank you.

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV
We are using Pegasus. We have verified before, see the post How to know if it is Pegasus or Xavier.
Do you know where is this deriveav_app*.deb file at so I can install it manually on Xavier A. Thank you.

Xavier A is also installed so you should be able to find it in the below path on your host system.

~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_Software_10.0_Linux_OS_DRIVE_AGX_XAVIER/DRIVEOS/drive-t186ref-linux/targetfs_a/usr/local/driveworks-2.2/apps/roadrunner/bin/roadrunner

Hi @VickNV ,
It is not automatically installed on Xavier A. but I did find the .deb package file on the host at the link you mentioned. Thank you.