DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
[*] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[*] DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
[*] native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Hi,
I am new to CGF, where can I find the source code for this demo (Compute Graph Framework SDK Reference: Demo Pipeline Introduction)? I can find just some .h files, how about the .cpp file? Thanks

1 Like

CGF is being promoted as a brand new feature of DriveWorks 5.10, which comes bundled with DRIVE OS 6.0.6. Therefore, it’s recommended that you upgrade to DRIVE OS 6.0.6. Once installed, CGF can be found in the sub-directories of /usr/local/driveworks on the host system.

Additionally, I’d like to mention that your company already has an ongoing CGF topic (Can not run the CGF sample correctly) that’s currently being tracked."

It must be pointed out that there is only header files in driverorks-5.10/include/dwframework/dwnodes which hides the implementation of the dwnodes. Why do you provide libdwframework_dwnodes.so.5.10 only?

Can you please provide more details on why you need the source code? The reason I am asking is that the SDK already includes pre-compiled libraries, including libdwframework_dwnodes.so.5.10, which should be sufficient for building and running your application.

According to this slide, the dwcgf with driveworks is intended to replace ROS2 as the middleware of AV

The cgf is giving developers the ability to develop the application of AV alogorithm system with determism, and our team is trying to understand the feature of cgf with the CGFDemo you provided, and try to reuse the module with the best.

If you provide the source code of the CGFDemo, us developers can build our cgf apps more quick.

Thanks.

Thank you for your feedback. While we are not able to share the source code for the CGFDemo, we recommend discussing your needs and goals with your NVIDIA representative, who can provide more guidance and support in using driveworks for your AV algorithm development. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!

Could you help with this topic please? @VickNV About developing minimal dwcgf demos (nvidia.com)

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV did not give any practical advice.

Thank you for your update. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured that our team is actively working on addressing the issue and finding a solution. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Please continue to monitor that topic for any updates and feel free to reach out there if you have any further questions or concerns.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.