CMake Failure of Cross-compile Learning Program

Hello,

I installed the DRIVE_Software_9.0 on my host and Drive Agx.

I got some CMake error when I try to do some cross-complie with some modified driveworks samples, following the instruction of https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/learn/tutorial-xcompilation.

Since I can’t address the folder mentioned in the DVIBRANTE_PDK in the command of
“cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD=Release
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=…/cmake/Toolchain-V5L.cmake
-DVIBRANTE_PDK:STRING=/home/user/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE/Linux/5.0.13.0/OS/DriveSDK/drive-t186ref-linux …”

My host PC folder tree of /home/user/nvidia is shown as below.

└── nvidia_sdk
…└── DRIVE_Software_9.0_Linux_hyperion
…├── documentations
…│   └── devtools
…│   ├── Nsight Graphics 2018.6
…│   └── Nsight Systems 2018.4
…└── SystemProfiler
…└── NsightSystems-linux-nda-2018.4.1.20-d45e3a1
…├── Host-x86_64
…├── Target-arm
…├── Target-arm-linux
…└── Target-arm-qnx

Could you give me some advice? Thank you!

Dear dong.liang,

You can find drive-t186ref-linux folder /home/user/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_Software_9.0_Linux_hyperion_E3550/DriveSDK/drive-t186ref-linux

Could you please try to re-compile and please let us know if you have any issue? Thanks.

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the information.
However, as the folder-tree I shown last time, there isn’t a drive-t186ref-linux folder under nvidia_sdk folder. I should have installed the whole DRIVE 9.0 on the host PC already(Attached is the screenshot of sdkmanager)

Hello Steve,

I got the answer from another thread! Thank you anyway!
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1047664/driveworks/cross-compilation-drive-t186ref-linux-missing/

Dear dong.liang,

I thought that you installed Host & Target both with SDKmanger.
I’m glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Thanks.

Hello Steve,

I got the drive-t186ref-linux on my host PC and finished the compiling now.

I wonder how to connect my host PC and Drive AGX to transit the binary by “scp” command.
Is a switch-hub necessary? Thank you.

Dear dong.liang,

If your DRIVE device has an internet connection, you can get the IP of your NVIDIA DRIVE device as described in the tutorial.
If the IP address is 10.04.19.93, please run below command as described in the tutorial. Thanks.
scp hello_world nvidia@10.04.19.93:~/