Configure USB flashing port problem - when Jetson Xavier AGX reboot after completion of Flash

We have a ecosystem list in below website. Didn’t hear of this NemoMaker before. Sounds like a local retailer.

We bought two of them actually, is it possible to advise what is the best way to purchase the “real” one, it seems we have to consider to return.

I think you can consult with your retailer about how to flash it first.

Even you bought a “real one” from our partner, you may still need to check their website to know how to flash their board.

Not every carrier board is same as NV developer kit. It is normal. But just need to find out the correct board vendor to ask how to flash their board and some info of their I/O.

Contacted the seller, it ended up that we have to replace some of the drivers in JetPack with the vendor provided ones.

I works now, I can flash it and the USB ports are functioning after the flash.

However, the concern is that the vendor’s drivers work with particular version of JetPack, it may cause issue if we upgrade the JetPack. I am still trying to find a real solution from the vendor. For now, this case can be closed.

We purchased it from Amazon but it was from Nvidia provided link, vendor’s information was not mentioned anywhere at all, until we contacted the seller.

Below is the actual product name we got to know now.

1 Like

sudo apt upgrade

At a custom carrier board, this command makes this kind of issues.

The reason why apt upgrade will bring issue on custom board is because there are NVIDIA related update in the apt source.

That is our default setting for the OTA upgrade. It does not know anything of custom board, it just install default jetpack driver again. Thus, incompatible with custom board.

If you want to run apt upgrade and you don’t want to crash the functionality, then you need to remove it from apt source list.

This should be done by the vendors but most of vendors didn’t do that…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.